martes, 23 de diciembre de 2008


We're both looking for somethingWe've been afraid to findIt's easier to be brokenIt's easier to hideLooking at you, holding my breathFor once in my life I'm scared to deathI'm taking a chance letting you insideI'm feeling alive all over againAs deep as a scar under my skinLike being in love, she said, for the first timeMaybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling rightWhenever I'm alone with you tonightLike being in love with you for the first timeThe world that I see inside youWaiting to come to lifeWaking me up to dreamingReality in your eyesLooking at you, holding my breathFor once in my life I'm scared to deathI'm taking a chance letting you insideI'm feeling alive all over againAs deep as a scar under my skinLike being in love, she said, for the first timeMaybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling rightWhenever I'm alone with you tonightLike being in love with you for the first timeWe're crashingInto the unknownWe're lost in thisBut it feels like homeI'm feeling alive all over againAs deep as a scar under my skinLike being in love, she said, for the first timeMaybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling rightWhenever I'm alone with you tonightLike being in love with you for the first timeLike being in love she said for the first timeLike being in love with you the first time

No hay comentarios: